For Your Eyes Only (well… not really)

I got a request to show pictures of the various nationalities you may encounter in Costa Rica. The video was shot in San Jose, as were the ‘informal’ shots.

Here are informal shots taken downtown. Probably all Ticas, though maybe a few others… I didn’t ask. I’d like to stress that these were just women walking down the street, not hookers.

_________________________________________________________________
Here are some Amo Latina girls from Nicaragua
_________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
Here are some AmoLatina girls from the Dominican Republic
______________________________________________________________________

Dominicana

____________________________________________________________________
Some Amo Latina chicas from Colombia
____________________________________________________________________

Colombiana

I didn’t pick the most beautiful or the least beautiful I could find, somewhere in the middle (to my tastes, of course). So there you have some pictorial material to compare (some of) the nationalities you’ll find in Costa Rica.

Lingerie Model !acx DWP 2c Clyde Cover ACX 2  !t Clyde 1 !t Clyde Heads South !t Clyde 3 Cover !t Clyde Complete Cover !t DWP 1 Sexy African Woman in front of Hotel Door

Comments

1. Algernon C. Foont says:

This is idiotic. And a little creepy.

I like looking at women, and I'm intrigued by hookers- but it's a bit different to just leer at women going about their business, not trying to attract attention to themselves. In my opinion.

• thomasobrien says:

Well Algernon, I'm not sure what the difference is between liking to look at women and 'leering.' I have had a lot of guys want to know what 'regular' girls are like here. If you find the pictures and video idiotic and creepy, what you feel is what you feel. Others may not share your reaction, guess we'll find out.

2. Here is a joke for you Mr. Algernon C. Foont : Husband comes back home from work tired. See his daughter and wife. Comes to the wife and asks her: " Would you screw random guy for $10000 ? – Yes , wife answered. Man walks to his daughter and asks her same question . Daughter says yes also. Man sits down and thinks out laud : Why I have two hookers in the house and we are still broke ? – My point is: hooker not hooker , we are all have a price . Keep those articles coming , love reading them.

3. david strecker says:

There used to be a regular girl that cut hair in San Jose, she was regular in the way she went to work – regular in the way she would talk in friendly way to you – but this girl was beyond beautiful and had one of the best bodies I have ever seen, in fact I used to get my $3 haircut from her twice every trip, just to sit there and dream about "What If" – the haircut was the worst ever but the evil thought that went through my mind as she ran her fingers through my hair sent me right to New Fantasy after every visit- then a friend told me he gave her a large amount of money for sex , the huge amount of money was far more than anyone would pay for a hooker in San Jose, now as I get my $3 haircuts my friend still pays that large amount of money to that haircut girl, good thing she's not a hooker and just a REGULAR girl.— love the photos Tom.

4. Tom keep those creepy moments coming. Everybody likes attention, some are just more honest about it.

• – I needed to have some head shots for use with my buessins and I do not consider myself to be very photogenic!Kyla has done architectual photography for my husband’s real estate buessins. I knew of her work in this area and she is considered to be the top photographer in the valley for this type of work. HEr photos back up that claim.I then checked out Kyla’s website and was so impressed with what I saw I decided that she was the one to work with.Kyla has an easy-going manner and made me feel very comfortable. I am very pleased with the results and would definately refer Kyla to anyone looking for a photographer in The Columbia Valley for any photography needs.It was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with Kyla on a beautiful Autumn day at Panorama.Thanks, Kyla.

5. If that was the girl in the shop across from National theater and next to Grande Hotel,the I confess I have been there. The cost was dinner at Monestario and 300.00.Little more than normal but well worth the investment of time and money.Have used Monestario as lure many times. It is like magic.
    If that was not the location or girl,so what. You all now have a new barber location to scout out.

6. Jack Baby says:

Ever one has there price. Just ask a nice girl what she wants.

• Lorne Goetz-Sarnia says:

'Ever one has there price"

that must mean that if some guy wanted to ass-fuk you, for the right price you'd spread those flabby cheeks apart for his hard dik?

or do you mean only WOMEN have a price? 9bit sexist, if so)

7. Lorne Goetz-Sarnia says:

most of the women in those pics have BIG huge hips & ass compared to what I like..might be the style in CR? super- J-LO x 3 ? bubble butts?